Bet Chaverim Board Meeting Agenda – Date:
- Do we want to continue to meet on the 2nd Wednesday of month?
- Review minutes from General meeting and from June 8th.
- Goals for upcoming year
- How are we going to use the $1,100 from the grant for some kind of a big program?
- Filling in vacant board positions
- Committees – volunteer survey results
- Committee discussion items:
- Religious committee – HH guest rate, do we charge for HH for some of the member levels?
- Outreach/Membership committee – new membership application, verifying our current membership list, possible way to attract families with children by forming a collaboration with another synagogue so that any of our youth can attend their religious school and youth group.
- Finance committee – per suggestion at general meeting, putting something in bulletin or billing statement about our deficit and everybody stepping up a little bit more. How to get members to turn in their dues pledge forms?
- Adult Ed – Brian Cohen agreeing to teach Adult Hebrew.
- Fundraising – https://givebig.seattlefoundation.org
- Anything that needs to happen for the audit?
- Follow up with insurance – liability coverage (Ken)
- Google street view (Peter)
- Logging on to email@example.com – how to get to our Google docs.