Bet Chaverim Passover Zoom Seder
You are invited to the Bet Chaverim Community Seder led by Rabbi Mirel. We will be joined by the Saltwater Church congregation.
When: Sunday, March 28th
Time: 6 P.M.
No pre-registration is required, there is no cost but donations are gladly accepted. Here is a link to our webpage for making donations:
If you have questions, please email:BetChaverimInfo@gmail.com
We will be using a haggadah that will be shown on the screen. If you are interested in reading a part, please email Joseph Wilder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to BC Newsletter for Zoom information:
Here is what you will need for your Seder plate: We will be discussing the significance of these items during the Seder.
- Matzah – Three matzot are placed in the center of the Seder plate
- Roasted Bone – Usually a shank bone, sometimes a chicken neck; vegetarians may substitute a roasted beet
- Roasted Hard Boiled Egg
- Charoset – A mixture of ground apples and nuts, cinnamon, red wine or juice
- Maror – Horseradish
- Karpas – A leafy green vegetable like parsley
- Salt Water – The Karpas is dipped in the salt water
- Wine or Grape Juice – We bless 4 cups of wine during the Seder
- Miriam’s Cup – A separate cup of water
- Elijah’s Cup – A separate cup of wine
Hope you can join us.here is a HAGGADAH:>PDF Haggadah from Jewish Federation
Passover 2019 was on the evening of Friday,
April 19 and ended in the evening of Saturday, April 27
We had a great 2018 Seder at Bet Chaverim.